- Before The Race
- Race Day Information Centre
- Special Offers
- Terms & Conditions
– Refreshment station at the top of Tradouw Pass (32km into the ride). This station will have Coca Cola and water
– Feeding station at Op De Tradouw. You will need to go slightly off the route and into the Tradouw Fruit Packing Facility if you would like to stop here for Coca Cola, water and a selection of food (boiled and salted baby potatoes, banana bread, cheese sandwiches and some fruit).
There will be a neutral zone between Montagu and the Ashton team support zone. Each team’s time will be paused for up to one hour allowing cyclists to cycle along Cogmanskloof, which is currently under construction, and meet up with their team support vehicles in Zandvliet Road, Ashton. Cyclists may not exceed 30km/hour in this stretch. Not adhering to this rule will lead to a time penalty for the team.
– Find your support vehicle at the team support zone in Ashton. Please ensure that your support vehicle carries all your team’s nutrition and drinks. Water will be available at this point to fill bottles
– Before reaching Bonnievale, turn right onto the R317 (Stormsvlei Road) over Rooibrug towards Bonnievale Cellars. There is a Refreshment Station here with Coca Cola and water
– The second Team Support Zone starts 2.7km before Bonnievale Cellars, where your race time will be paused for up to 30 minutes while you meet up with your support vehicle. Please ensure that your support vehicle carries all your team’s nutrition and drinks. Water will be available at this point to fill bottles
– The Drew feeding station is the final stop of the race and will provide cyclists with Coca Cola, water and food (boiled and salted baby potatoes, banana bread, cheese sandwiches and some fruit). Please fill up with liquids here as it can get quite hot on race day and the last 26km to the finish is pretty brutal
– You have just completed the 2018 Coronation Double Century! Roll carefully down to the showgrounds – finally a race organiser makes it a genuine downhill-all-the-way, but it is a fast descent, so please take it easy. Sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Refreshments and a post-race meal are available compliments of the Coronation Fund Managers and FreshStop at the Show Grounds
All six official stops on the route have limited toilet facilities available.
NOTE: Support vehicles are only allowed at the two team support zones and nowhere else along the route. Failure to adhere to this could lead to the disqualification of the team.